Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wetlands centre tomorrow... need to try a new camera lens.

job applications on sunday (probably).

Tonight - I have cleaned my bike after getting bl**dy well soaked this morning and this evening. :tongue:
Tomorrow, I will collect son from Central London, ferry him to my Mum, go back home for food and, with a bit of luck - Richmond Park for a quick 35k. Or watch rugby and post inanely on here:tongue:
Sunday- Windsor etc (if it is not raining for another 40-50, depending on the weather again.)
Sunday night...continue building my nuclear reactor, wait for Yenrod's postings about Liverpool being European City of Culture 2008 and writing Hilary Clinton's acceptance speech...;)

col

Legendary Member
Taking my son to town tomorrow,he wants to look for whats needed to go online with his 360 console,i havnt got a clue,also keep meaning to start a model i recieved for christmas,but never get round to it.Other than that,nothing in particular planned,just chill time really.

Dave5N

Über Member
Orienteering tomorrow am, then to Manchester for Revolution. Kid's training Sunday am.

In between and Sunday am get on with this website I am trying to get up and running. Might try and get out Sunday afternoon.

Rhythm Thief said:
Funny you should say that ... I'm off to Slimbridge Wildfowl and Wetlands centre tomorrow with my Nikon, then will be beginning to look for a job within cycling distance of home on Sunday. What a coincidence.
Have fun!

ooooh, slimbridge. i want to go there, alas, now i have time i no longer have the money. funny that!

enjoy it and say hello to the birds from me.

Dave5N

Über Member
Thought you was a lorry driver. DOn't you get a company vehicle?

Seriously thinking of going down to Aonach Moor and doing some skiing. Best it's been in years apparently.

More balsa modelling with the kids, now getting tricky correcting No.2 sons mistakes. His might not take off with all the glue on it!

Practising Wii tennis some more so I can beat the kids :tongue: and once again trying to get the darn thing to update ;)

SamNichols

andygates said:
Ooh, good point. Guitar Hero.

I've just about mastered medium on that game. The songs are really boring though. Also, my sister's boyfriend (a music teacher) is freakishly good at it, and is at the expert level.

Top Bottom