Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Your bursting to tell us what you're doing aren't you? Go on, spill the beans.:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not sure yet......

Although just had lunch at the local pub near my work with my missus (her day off)....nice steak and red onion sarnies....and a couple of pints.

Wife may want to go to the gym tomorrow am, then I'm taking the kids to swimming lessons in the afternoon, so either late morning or late afternoon will be a quick hour on the road bike - which one depends upon the weather - need to go out on the best bike....I just need to. Then we'll see what Sunday am brings weather wise...

wafflycat

Husband has been away all week. He's back this evening. I have missed him. So I intend to make sure he is thoroughly seen to in all sorts of ways :biggrin:

Tomorrow going off to get the coop & run for a couple of hens we are looking to obtain. There'll be a bike ride over the weekend with a bit of luck too.

Going to my mate's tonight to stay. Then, out on the roadie in the am, planning the riding for the next few months in the pm, then going to see Seasick Steve in Brum in the evening. Sunday I'm riding again or doing the garden. Not decided yet.

ChrisKH

Guru
wafflycat said:
Husband has been away all week. He's back this evening. I have missed him. So I intend to make sure he is thoroughly seen to in all sorts of ways :biggrin:

Tomorrow going off to get the coop & run for a couple of hens we are looking to obtain. There'll be a bike ride over the weekend with a bit of luck too.

waffly, if I pay you enough will you give my wife lessons? When I'm away for a week all I get is an earbashing.

wafflycat

ChrisKH said:
waffly, if I pay you enough will you give my wife lessons? When I'm away for a week all I get is an earbashing.

Poor Chris! It depends why you've been away all week!

The area of work Mr Wafflycat is in requires a lot of working away from home at times. The way I look at it, work pays the bills, so if he has to work away/evenings/weekends, then so be it. I just make sure that he knows I appreciate the long hours he puts in which allows him/me/us to do the things we want/need to. Being self-employed means that if you don't work, you don't get paid, so you have to be prepared to put in the long hours when required. Mind you, Mr Wafflycat always makes sure I know he's missed me too. We speak on the phone a couple of times a day at least... text each other... a couple of ageing romantics really! I have to say that Mr Wafflycat is rather good at letting me be me and encouraging me in the things I want to do, so he makes it easy to be appreciative of him. Dunno what I'd do without him so to speak.

wafflycat

Ta. Like any marriage, Mr W & I have our ups and downs, but after twenty years together, I find I still fancy the pants off the old boy and luckily for me, he feels the same toward me. Which is rather nice.

Top Bottom