Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Warming up on the turbo, then out...ohhh you pro.

I think tomorrow is out for me - wife off for a spin class am- let her sus it out before I go and kill 'em all...hah....hah.....(when I have time??), then daughter and wife off to ballet - me and son of to swimming lessons - where is my bike ride...... Sunday then..........maybe..........

Sabreur

Hopefully trying longsword for the first time tomorrow, then, as wifey is doing overtime Sun AM i'll be relaxing with an opera DVD Sun Morn.

Which should it be?
the magic flute/Barber of Seville/Macbeth?

Dave5N

Über Member
Sabreur said:
Hopefully trying longsword for the first time tomorrow, then, as wifey is doing overtime Sun AM i'll be relaxing with an opera DVD Sun Morn.

Which should it be?

Liar. Bet it's Britney really. :smile:

Dave5N

Über Member
Sabreur said:

Which should it be?

As I get older, my grasp of the modern vernacular relating to sexual deviancy gets less and less sure.

Think I managed to work this one out ok though. :smile:

Sabreur

A bloke from the fencing club teaches historical swordsmanship. He's offered a few of is, including Wifey to try it out.

And a friend from work, thinks I could do with more musical high culture and has lent me the opera DVD's as a thank you for her borrowing my copy of the 48 Preludes and Fugues

If i wanted to watch pop I'd wait until Wifey got home ;-)

Dave5N

Über Member
Sabreur said:
A bloke from the fencing club teaches historical swordsmanship. He's offered a few of is, including Wifey to try it out.

And a friend from work, thinks I could do with more musical high culture and has lent me the opera DVD's as a thank you for her borrowing my copy of the 48 Preludes and Fugees

If i wanted to watch pop I'd wait until Wifey got home ;-)

Never did that soft soul hip hop stuff to be honest. Some of Wyclef's and lauren's solo stuff is ok though.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Groan...can't breath this morning - chest got me - hope it eases tomorrow - it's sunny.... and can't even replace my bearing on the MTB headset - everything else arrived, no headset...boo hoo !!

col

Legendary Member
TheDoctor said:
So, to punish you for taking a day off unpaid, they've made you take a day off paid?
Barstards!
*thinks about this some more*
*realises makes no sense whatsoever*

fossyant said:
Bloody hell Col - chuffin barstewards.....

fossyant said:
Personally, you have explained it to them, given them notice and not been paid - there isn't a case..... when do you finish ?

Keith Oates said:
That's harsh col, but it will make leaving for the new job that much sweeter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does seem a bit over the top,but i expected something,but not this,but i shouldnt be surprised really.Im just waiting for the police check to come back,then im working the next day,its been three weeks,normally takes up to six,so could be anytime now.:thumbsup:

bonj2

col said:
Well i was going to be working,but because i took a day off yesterday,to finish my training for my new job,which i had spoken to and explained all about,the day before,iv been suspended on pay,until monday,when there is a hearing for gross missconduct?:smile:

looking forward to hanging up your bus keys for good? :thumbsup:

stevenb

Just got back from 50 miles.....I hit the wall 10 miles from home though....didn't eat my choccy bar like I should have done.
Was doing a very good time up until then too....crawled home......ready for 100km tomorrow though. Im not tired...just legs couldn't go no more.

trio25

Über Member
I've just been for a run. It is a lovely sunny day here.
Tommorow is on the road bike, it'll be nice if the weather is like this.

Top Bottom