Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
bonj said:
they DON'T have keys? so anybody could nick off with one?

Very easily too,because of health and safety,they have the sequence you do,to get them started,on the dash.Then its just like an automatic car to drive.:blush:

bonj2

col said:
Very easily too,because of health and safety,they have the sequence you do,to get them started,on the dash.Then its just like an automatic car to drive.:blush:

so why don't you get more bus-nickings going on?

col

Legendary Member
bonj said:
so why don't you get more bus-nickings going on?

I suppose its like car nicking,only thieves do it,and you would stick out from the traffic a bit more i guess:smile:

gbb

Legendary Member
TheDoctor said:
Whereabouts? We're going in November, to some spa hotel that's been advertising in the weekend papers for a few weeks. Hope they have bikes to borrow, otherwise I'll have to lounge around drinking all week, and where's the fun in that?:laugh:

Checking out a route to St Albans tomorrow, and starting to build the carbon uberbike this evening.:biggrin:

Absolutely brimming with history and very imposing buildings Doc. Very much a mix of old and new...i loved it.
Cycling ?. I only saw two roadbikes. The roads were quite poor, traffic quite hairy round the tourist areas. Unless you're out of town. i wouldnt fancy it.

Top Bottom