1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 15 Feb 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Much on?

2. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Going out on the bike tomorrow and Sunday again.
    Weather looks clear n sunny...albeit a little chilly....but that wont stop me.
    Not sure of distances covered.....hopefully 100+ miles. :evil:

3. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

bike riding
    tidying up
    maybe baking
    maybe trying to go looking round a house if the estate agents are open

4. Plax

Plax Veteran

I am going to cycle to the sorting office tomorrow to collect a couple of parcels, and see if I can manage a few extra miles to go to the bank to pay a cheque in. Then I'm going to look forward to watching Primeval on the telly whilst scoffing a load of carrot cake.

Sunday I have a Christening to go to. I'm going to be a godmother to my best friends twins. She is making me read out some poem or hymn or something too. So no doubt I'll make an arse of myself as I haven't looked at it yet.

5. trio25

trio25 Über Member

I have nothing planned yet as OH's sister is up visiting. But when they go out I might sneak out for a quick ride.

6. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

As the weather forecast for tomorrow is sunny & dry, albeit cold, I am planning a 40+miler tomorrow. Sunday I'm trying to wangle at least a 25-miler with a bit of luck,

7. Nothing special planned I might cycle to my parents tomorrow via my brother's kip overnight and head out for another cycle on Sunday.

8. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

Off to the LBS tomorrow to buy some new kit so I can start commuting soon. Might venture to the park in the afternoon with the family if the weather is OK.

On Sunday meeting up with my mate who, for a variety of reasons, I haven't seen since June. We are going out for a few miles in the NY Moors. Neither of us have done much on the bike recently, me due to a dodgy knee, my mate due to an switch to doing 13 mile runs!!! He is supposed to be helping me decide whether I want to take a management role at work, though I suspect I will be so busy gasping for air I might not be able to talk.

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

A few beers tonight, after the week from hell at work (was it really only a week?)
    General "usual stuff" on Saturday.
    First 100km ride of the year on Sunday :ohmy:

Then Monday is "first day after the first day of proper cycling.."

10. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Flippin' working!

11. simonali

simonali Über Member

Ditto! :ohmy:

12. col

col Veteran

We are all off together,for a change,so are going out ,dont know where yet,but i fancy a look around stockton and middlesbrough,havnt been far ages

13. will

will Senior Member

Jura mountains near geneva are clear at 3300 feet , big loop planned

(challenge is to avoid the ice in the shade)

14. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Still have that fence to do. Six bikes need cleaning and servicing. Hope for a long ride on Sunday.

15. andygates

andygates New Member

Seekrit project!