Plans for the weekend?

stevenb

Going out on the bike tomorrow and Sunday again.
Weather looks clear n sunny...albeit a little chilly....but that wont stop me.
Not sure of distances covered.....hopefully 100+ miles. :evil:

Plax

Guru
I am going to cycle to the sorting office tomorrow to collect a couple of parcels, and see if I can manage a few extra miles to go to the bank to pay a cheque in. Then I'm going to look forward to watching Primeval on the telly whilst scoffing a load of carrot cake.

Sunday I have a Christening to go to. I'm going to be a godmother to my best friends twins. She is making me read out some poem or hymn or something too. So no doubt I'll make an arse of myself as I haven't looked at it yet.

trio25

Über Member
I have nothing planned yet as OH's sister is up visiting. But when they go out I might sneak out for a quick ride.

wafflycat

As the weather forecast for tomorrow is sunny & dry, albeit cold, I am planning a 40+miler tomorrow. Sunday I'm trying to wangle at least a 25-miler with a bit of luck,

Hugo15

Über Member
Off to the LBS tomorrow to buy some new kit so I can start commuting soon. Might venture to the park in the afternoon with the family if the weather is OK.

On Sunday meeting up with my mate who, for a variety of reasons, I haven't seen since June. We are going out for a few miles in the NY Moors. Neither of us have done much on the bike recently, me due to a dodgy knee, my mate due to an switch to doing 13 mile runs!!! He is supposed to be helping me decide whether I want to take a management role at work, though I suspect I will be so busy gasping for air I might not be able to talk.

Noodley

A few beers tonight, after the week from hell at work (was it really only a week?)
General "usual stuff" on Saturday.
First 100km ride of the year on Sunday :ohmy:

Then Monday is "first day after the first day of proper cycling.."

col

Veteran
We are all off together,for a change,so are going out ,dont know where yet,but i fancy a look around stockton and middlesbrough,havnt been far ages

Top Bottom