Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
watching rugby, eating junk food, browsing the net, sleeping in tomorrow...

red_tom

Out at a party tonight, up at 7 tmorrow morning to go rowing, 80s movie extravaganza in the evening, sorting out garage on Sunday.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
got my brother-in-law-to-be's stag do in.....................Wolverhampton. might get some miles in Sunday but the weather's gonna be shite apparently.

By the way longers, do you fancy meeting up for an isle of skye/ holme moss do from greenfields sometime? from the sounds of it you're local (ish)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
taking daughter to football, then afternoon spent erecting a new tv cabinet, which, while tedious in itself, allows the indulgence of unplugging all the scart leads etc from all the various games machines, vcr, v+ box etc and having fun working out the best configuration for them.

that said, i'd still rather do the saturday club run. but as the unerected tv cabinet is taking up space where my bike goes, i suppose i'd best get it done.

I think we're away to the bright light(s) of Inverness, ice skating, swimming, restaurant, maybe Urquhart castle on the way and the cinema.

I'll pop to my sister's and pick up my new workstand, then as a first test I'll probably try it out, I think I'll take the cranks of the bike and give it some grease; Its making a bit of a racket. On Sunday I think I'll take it easy and watch the tic game on tv.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't know yet no plans - see how the weather goes and get out on the bike at some point.

Popping out for a coffee with my better half soon - she's finished early today - late lunch for me...will ease the afternoon.

Janeyb

New bike hunting! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!
And watching the rugby and perhaps a wee ride in Sandringham forest if the weather holds out!

walker

out tonight rounds mates, take away and a few beers. Tomorrow it's meant ot be raining really badly so might just do the shopping, watch Some Simpsons on DVD and rest.
Sunday meant to be racing, but again if it's chucking it down I can't be bothered.

Top Bottom