Plans for the Weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was to be a horrible weekend weatherwise so I just planned to take it easy, maybe watch the old firm game on sunday. Having said that I've just check the latest forecast and its good for most of Saturday, a bit blowy but dry and its not till Sat evening that it'll turn bad, if that right I'll go for a ride tomorrow.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Up the allotment tomorrow for most of the day and then Sunday will be taken up taking the kids golfing and swimming. Not sure yet for the rest of Sunday.

MarkF

Guru
Collecting a 1963 Vespa GL from Wigan tomorrow morning, maybe time for a little ride out before the big match............ Bradford City v MK Dons.

Sunday, riding my Disco 501 to the Dales, don't know where yet then fly to Barcelona Sunday night. Staying with an old school pal who has had the foresght to arrange a cycle for me:smile: I was really loooking forward to this weekend & my hols till I reliased that I'll miss the Aldi sale next week.:laugh:

gezza said:
on the pi$$ tomorrow ,as its QPR's final away game of the season at Norwich,a ground i've never been to
and should i recover in time, sunday will be aiming for a 100k ride,but it all depends on how many magners i drinlk and with the weather forecast to be 19c and sunny:becool: WHO KNOWS !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

'ware of Delia's pies...

"Let's be 'avin' youooooooo!"

...anyone lost a canary? :laugh:

ChrisKH

Guru
It's my missus' birthday tomorrow so I'll need to nip out for some balloons and stuff tonight. Going to her favourite restaurant tomorrow evening which should be nice. During the day i'll have to cover the kids as she is at an NCT nearly new sale in the morning selling all the kids old toys and clothes (hurrah!). Might get out on the bike in the afternoon with the kids if the weather holds (predicted 21c which should be nice). Sunday wet, so will probably visit my Dad in his home; I can't do it for too long as it leaves me depressed.:biggrin: Then home to pack away all the old NCT stuff, fiddle with the road bike for its first long outing next week and get down the suitcases for our holiday which is coming up. Can't wait. :laugh:

Maz

Guru
Hopefully be going to the relegation dog-fight: Leicester v Sheff Wed...if Leicester win they stay up and could condemn Wednesday to relegation, depending on other results.

*I'm a Blades Fan, me! :laugh:

Milo

Guru
Working all weekend bah.

domtyler

Über Member
Got a film lined up for tonight then tomorrow I'll be knocking down the old shed and preparing the ground to lay the concrete slab for next weekend when I'll lay the new foundation. Won't be going too far from home as my poor little daughter has still got a temperature.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've got a friend coming over for a load of alcohol and a generally mad time. I will have to fit in the last of my 'take home' marking somewhere. Last chance for the kids to get things right on Monday and then I will mark no more.

Top Bottom