Plans for the Weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

On Saturday I shall be taking my elder daughter to music lessons, doing a spot of shopping at the local farm shop (if you have never eaten Highland Cattle I recommend you do so asap - only 1/3 the saturated fat of other breeds allegedly, and extremely tasty :angry:), going shopping for school shoes (not for me!), and a visit to a Continental market.

After having aborted my attempt a few weeks ago due to snow and ice and bitter northerly winds, I shall be riding this on Sunday:

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/The-Snow-Roads
(I promise to take pics and post a report in "Ride, Audax, etc..")

Fingers crossed I am fit enough, as I have ridden 0 miles since last Sunday :biggrin:;)

Dave5N

Über Member
fossyant said:
Blimey Longers - you got in early this week after the hijack last friday.

For me not sure - hopefully I'll get the afternoon off - dog tyred (heh heh) - maybe grab lunch out with the wife (assuming I get the afternoon off) and out on the bike of course at some point. Showers predicted for up here, but dry tomorrow pm.

Continue doing some gardening - now the lawn has been weeded and feeded !!!!

Wasn't a hijack. Just tryin' to be helpful.

Son's racing Saturday. Training Sunday. Might try and get out Sunday afternoon. Same as last week really. Hope at some point to change the gearing on the boy's new bike - probably need to go mail order though.

Noodley said:
On Saturday I shall be taking my elder daughter to music lessons, doing a spot of shopping at the local farm shop (if you have never eaten Highland Cattle I recommend you do so asap - only 1/3 the saturated fat of other breeds allegedly, and extremely tasty :angry:), going shopping for school shoes (not for me!), and a visit to a Continental market.

After having aborted my attempt a few weeks ago due to snow and ice and bitter northerly winds, I shall be riding this on Sunday:

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/The-Snow-Roads
(I promise to take pics and post a report in "Ride, Audax, etc..")

Fingers crossed I am fit enough, as I have ridden 0 miles since last Sunday :biggrin:;)
That's some trek Noodley, good luck

Noodley

HLaB said:
That's some trek Noodley, good luck

Cheers ;)

I'll be setting off about 7am and hopefully I'll be back home before 2am on Monday. Not planning on being quick, especially as there is a strongish wind forecast - although I do hope the wind will be favourable at some point.

Keith Oates

Janner
Going to Hong Kong for the weekend with the family, what could be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenb

My weekend has consisted of housework, training, car maintenance and more training.
So far so good. Tomorrow Im resting (apart from servicing my mates car) as I had Friday off instead to train etc.

snorri

Legendary Member
Blowing a hoolie here, the 7 mile round trip to the shops was enough for me today.:biggrin:
Lets hope tomorrow is calmer, the roads should be quieter with the petrol (non) crisis.;):biggrin:

TVC

Went gliding today, did a full take-off and tow to 3000ft in full control - no instructor input for the first time. Dead chuffed. Listening to the 10th Anniversary special edition of Moon Safari by Air tonight whilst sipping a couple of glasses of New World Pinot Grigio.

Tomorrow it's raining so I'll lounge around scratching myself.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No bike today - lots of housework am, cut the grass, weeded the boarders, half waxed my car, made lunch, off to the hospital to visit MIL, then back, finish other half of car, cook spaghetti and bruschetta....now watching Dr Who.....

Maybe on bike tomorrow, but it will rain now I've waxed my car.

Crap weather today so I didn't go for my ride! So I played golf instead - wrong call!

Shall watch a DVD on me laptop this evening accommpanied by a large glass of brandy! ;)

Velvet! Yes, I like that 'Moon Safari' too! Is it really ten years since it came out! :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom