Plans for the Weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
My shipping arrived on Tuesday so now I have my fixie, so going to take a ride out to Sentosa island tomorrow, and maybe a look round the west of Singapore on Sunday if I have time.

Going to get ratted tonight though!

mondobongo

Über Member
Saturday is a write off as working but Sunday is looking rather good up and out crack of dawn for a ride home to a nice brekkie. Watching Liege Bastogne Liege in the afternoon and then a curry for tea.

on the pi$$ tomorrow ,as its QPR's final away game of the season at Norwich,a ground i've never been to
and should i recover in time, sunday will be aiming for a 100k ride,but it all depends on how many magners i drinlk and with the weather forecast to be 19c and sunny:becool: WHO KNOWS !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Blimey Longers - you got in early this week after the hijack last friday.

For me not sure - hopefully I'll get the afternoon off - dog tyred (heh heh) - maybe grab lunch out with the wife (assuming I get the afternoon off) and out on the bike of course at some point. Showers predicted for up here, but dry tomorrow pm.

Continue doing some gardening - now the lawn has been weeded and feeded !!!!

Recover from slight cold, so short turbo spin tomorrow in place of nice ride I'd lined up and worked up to :smile: hopefully get that done Tuesday now. Must be the time of year, I've lost two or three rides this month to a couple of little bugs.

Marley the black Labrador pup arrives back with wife and kids on Saturday :biggrin:, so I reckon that'll pretty much eat up the rest of the weekend and they're all out Monday, so I have to look after him, which is why I can't ride 'till Tuesday.

Have a good move longers - I have a bike in bits, a dysfunctional menagerie and my sister is arriving from Morocco for a 'holiday' at my Mum's :biggrin:. Must watch cycling on the telly and also might pop down the road to watch Toulouse bash London Irish in the H Cup. Tonight will be watching Stade Francais v Montpellier live on Eurosport. (Can't stand the stupid commentary though:angry:)
Then again... :smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
All being well, long dog walk with the kids (and the dog) early sat morning, then a lovely 45-miler for me (Simonside, Billsmoor, Elsdon, Winter's Gibbett) if anyone knows Northumberland) , incl opps to take snaps for the photo competition here in caff. :angry: Maybe paint hall ceiling sat late afternoon.

walker

out for a ruby tonight, might race tomorrow, but feel knackered today so might give it a miss, sunday off to my mates daughters BBQ BDAY

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got the afternoon off - started raining, so after a wet ride hom in 30 mins, I'm off out for a pub lunch with my better half.... now what to eat....I'm starving......

Then pick the kids up from school, swimming club, then pop to hospital to visit the MIL... and maybe some vino this evening...

Top Bottom