Please vote: images or links

when should we use images rather than links?

• as long as they are "work safe" (esp. in THAT thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes, to illustrate a point

• never, they clutter the place

• don't care in the slightest

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Basil

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...you a Pink Floyd fan?...just looking at your avetar :rolleyes:

Oh yes! :thumbsup:

And now that the kids have grown up and finally buggered off, I can play them as loud as I like again. :blush:

Basil

Basil said:
The trouble with "self policing" is that different people have different ideas about what is work safe. And different work places have different ideas about levels of acceptability.
I've been caught out before on other forums by threads that insisted that they were work safe but turned out not to be.

I am able to get some forums at work, whilst others are blocked.
So, keep up the amusing smut - I'm all for it! But don't drop me in it at work please.

Well, you can ignore all that as I've just tried to visit the forum while at work ...... and it's blocked.

Bugger :?:

Basil said:
Basil said:
The trouble with "self policing" is that different people have different ideas about what is work safe. And different work places have different ideas about levels of acceptability.
I've been caught out before on other forums by threads that insisted that they were work safe but turned out not to be.

I am able to get some forums at work, whilst others are blocked.
So, keep up the amusing smut - I'm all for it! But don't drop me in it at work please.

Well, you can ignore all that as I've just tried to visit the forum while at work ...... and it's blocked.

Bugger :?:

You`re nicked son.
:?:

Top Bottom