Police ask for help to catch driver targeting cyclists...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
@CopperCyclist I often have a wry grin on my fizzog when someone who couldn't hold a Monadnock PR 24 NX correctly feels sufficiently qualified to differentiate incompetence from coppers who are stuck with a legal system that gives motorists a greater level of protection from prosecution than murderers. After all, when did murderers enjoy the protection of an NIP period, or a calibration certificate, or the copper arresting him not wearing hi-vis?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

Origamist

Legendary Member
More here:

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/...deliberately/story-28608113-detail/story.html

I'm liking the style of the prosecutor, who seems determined to put Goble behind bars.

Mr Butt said: "Mr Goble, you are lying through your teeth. You have invented this about potholes because there is no reason for you to swerve into the path of Mr Jones."

Goble replied: "I presumed there were potholes there. They must have been fixed."

Mr Butt said: "This is rubbish, absolute rubbish."

Last edited:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Scofflaw bellend cockwomble arrogant nasty piece of work. I hope we can trust in the good British jury to see through his "defence" beyond reasonable doubt.

I've never seen a pothole be filled in invisibly as it appears to be perfect on the clip.

WestStandMan

Oh, and he has never been on a bike to the best of my knowledge. I am pretty sure both his brothers are dead, so his defence was pretty shaky there too!

Top Bottom