Police case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How?

House to house searches, ANPR, bring in the local scrotes for questioning? How far and wide and for how long should car boot checks be made? Nice bit of Saturday overtime for some.

How many hours of work should be put into it.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I would like to know
They are not cheap another one costs £1000 a theft is a theft and the thief goes on to do more crime what do we pay taxes for ?
They have checked cctv and probably talked to people in the area.

What else are they expected to do?

This is why all bikes should be insured

That's why I said "you don't want to mess with that dog" - they kill people and that's not a joke. In Eastern Europe dogs were breed to be aggressive - they have to protect properties. When UK had a wave of dogs thefts during lockdown my country didn't even think about it. And what looks like a pure breed is actually a hybrid - pure breeds cost a fortune in my country while a hybrid dog is just a few quid. My family had a pitbull - looking dog and he was a f**** aggressive unpredictable monster. We never bothered to lock our car if the dog was inside.
There's an apocryphal story about that:

A bloke was going to a Manchester ( or put your city of choice) football match and was looking for somewhere in a street to park his car safely.

Two kids: "It's dangerous round here. £10 and we'll keep your car safe"
Man: "Don't need you to, I've got my pit-bull in the back"
Two kids: "Can he put out fires?"

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Given up hope people just don't do there job nobody gives a monkeys dealing with one firm he said that the person was working from home I said ring her ,he she hasn't got a work phone what a way to run a railroad to quote someone.
Well if you don't make the serial number available to police forces nationally then you're hardly helping yourself.

SydZ

Über Member
OP. I think you need to go and try to calm down and carry out a reality check on the world you are living in.

it seems the bike was insured. Hope the person who had their bike stolen quickly finds a replacement that suits them and, like you should do, moves on with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom