Police did an excellent job after incident.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My interest in cycling has sadly disappeared since the accident, but I enjoyed the few hours out on my bike with my wife yesterday.

Your wife should feel OBLIGED to come out on all of your rides from now, as clearly she is your magic charm, muse, etc etc ... :-)

OP
OP
GuyBoden

GuyBoden

Guru
Another ride today, Tatton park and back, very enjoyable, if this dry weather stays, I'll be out on Sunday too.

I'm feeling at bit saddle sore, this is interesting because I rode all day 100's of times on the same saddle last year without noticing anything. Obviously the cause is six months with no cycling, so no pressure on the sit bones, thus the surrounding area has gone soft.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another ride today, Tatton park and back, very enjoyable, if this dry weather stays, I'll be out on Sunday too.

I'm feeling at bit saddle sore, this is interesting because I rode all day 100's of times on the same saddle last year without noticing anything. Obviously the cause is six months with no cycling, so no pressure on the sit bones, thus the surrounding area has gone soft.
I'm glad that you are back on the bike!

Let me know when you are ready to do a longer ride and I'll organise another Cheshire forum ride.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When I'm back riding a few 60+km rides a week, I'll know I'm ready, but at the moment it's 25-30Km rides only.
Progress!

I'm intending it to be a 100 km loop. If I can be bothered to cycle from Walkden station to Dunham Massey (and back at the end) it would be the original route from DM. If I only fancy doing 100 km I would make it a loop from Knutsford station.

Top Bottom