Policemen on bicycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I saw a couple puffing their way up Lavender Hill a few weeks back and they were even more out of breath and red faced than I was. Chuffed :tongue:

on the road

Über Member
I often see pcso's on bikes, two abreast if there's two of them, often riding the wrong way down a one-way street or jumping red lights, so i take it it must be OK to ride the wrong way down a one-way street or jump a red light then;)

Linford

Rarely see any in real life, but this thread reminds me of the film 21 jump street, and the very negative stereotyping they used with cycle mounted plod....

I see quite a few of them on their Smith & Wesson bikes loaded down with their crime fighting tool kit and blue lights wearing those black boiler suit things and boots.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
i think i'm right, Cannondale bikes

The Police use Smith and Wesson bikes from cycle force.
http://www.cycle-force.co.uk/products/bikes.htm

edited ...... Dragonwight beat me to it

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 1970906, member: 9609"]I was in Liverpool a while back, and there was all these kids who seemed to be getting a little worked up and looking very uneasy, they kept shouting at each other "Bizzies on Bikes, Bizzies on Bikes" - Then two policemen cycled by. I later found out that's what they call the police in Liverpool - how bizarre![/quote]
They used to call them slops too. Try saying (rather than spelling) police backwards

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
And ours use Pashleys and Specializeds! I guess it's up to the force to budget and seek prices, much the same as the pandas :smile:

I hope that your not going to make me cry, now I have deluded myself and think your all riding round on S-Works Tarmac SL4's and Venges.
Do you have any project black s-works for the flying squad, bit stealthy and undercover. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom