Poor driving from someone who should have known better.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Not just a BC Ride Leader, but a very experienced, trained British Cycling ride leader, who 'trains' riders ready for forrin trips (and surely has me on 'ignore', because when I regret to disagree, he doesn't argue).
Jan 2020
Mar 2020
Still think that the OP is not doing his albeit robust mental health any favours by toting the camera around.
But maybe this is the engineer in him, wishing he had the 'skilz' to be a jet pilot, with all his riding manoeuvres recorded for post flight analysis and to be marvelled at in the debriefing room.
Interesting use of language and emphasis in those posts you quote, and certainly consistent with something that stuck out to me in the top post of this very thread.

All this talk of ride leaders is reminding me of the chap who ran the cycle club I was in as a kid. Did lots of day trips with him, and some longer tours, Wales, IoW, Netherlands. Mick, his name was, his day job was a table tennis umpire but he devoted a lot of his time to getting us kids into cycling. He was very enthusiastic and very generous and patient as you'd have to be when leading twenty or so children on a ride. A really warm fellow with a lovely temperament.

Ajax Bay

Guru
As @winjim shared on the 'Help!' thread:
Disregard the knob.
20200602_063043-jpg.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hope that wasn't RR on the bike; he'd be blaming the driver for not giving him "right of way" on the crossing :rolleyes:.

Top Bottom