Porsche should be selling bumper cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

I was just being sarcastic. We live in a free society where , if you have the means, you can buy whatever you want. Buying a fast car does not make you a killer but putting a fast car in the wrong hands might make you a killer, although, not intentionally.

We don't live in a free society. For example, there is a law that says I must not exceed 70mph on a motorway.

No, it's a perfectly valid argument.

So the point stands, carbon bicycles are not needed. Should ban them.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
And that is what is so wrong. People shouldn't be allowed to have what they want. They should only be permitted to have things that a certain, self-selected group of people approve of. That way, we will all be safe and happy, whether we like it or not.
Why doesn't my local corner shop sell small nuclear weapons, heroin, cocaine, hypodermics, handguns, slaves, or even paracetamol tablets in packs of 64?

Like it or not society chooses to regulate the availability of products that people want.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was just being sarcastic. We live in a free society where , if you have the means, you can buy whatever you want. Buying a fast car does not make you a killer but putting a fast car in the wrong hands might make you a killer, although, not intentionally.
contains several errors of fact.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Can you get AK47 branded wankpanzers though?
Hello Kitty close enough?
Pink-Hello-Kitty-Audi-R8-V10-4.jpg

Top Bottom