Possible bike for sale soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Hi

I'm off to the States on Sunday for three weeks. I'll be buying a cheap singlespeed bike (for use while I'm there) which I'll bring home afterwards; if my wife won't let me keep it I'll put it up for sale on here.

A

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
What is your wife's email address? I'll tell her you paid $2500 for it just before you are due to fly home. Would that help? ^_^

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
Nothing, apparently! :becool:
So you're riding it back then ... ^_^

You've either got a very generous employer or you're mates with the pilot or something ... come on, fess up, how are you managing to get it back to Blighty for diddly-squat?

OP
OP
3narf

3narf

For whom the bell dings
So you're riding it back then ... ^_^

You've either got a very generous employer or you're mates with the pilot or something ... come on, fess up, how are you managing to get it back to Blighty for diddly-squat?

I work for the airline, and apparently, seeing as I'm travelling on business (training), I get to bring back my normal luggage PLUS three bags/items up to 32kg each!

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I work for the airline, and apparently, seeing as I'm travelling on business (training), I get to bring back my normal luggage PLUS three bags/items up to 32kg each!
You lucky .... so and so! :biggrin:

OP
OP
3narf

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Not often! I was in Florida last month and I'm currently in Charlotte but before that, not since 2014. So I guess once a year on average...

Top Bottom