Post a photo of your handlebar real estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
cockpit.jpg

pjd57

Veteran
A bell and a light.
Anything else is a distraction.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
My naked butterfly bar's

View attachment 445870
Last night I slept badly and in the middle of the night, about 3.30am, I flipped open the Kindle and started browsing the site, as you do. I saw this picture and couldn't put my finger on something about it. I have butterfly bars on one of my bikes, and thought mine looked a bit different. It bugged me so much I had to get up, go to the garage and look at mine.
20190107_132042.jpg

I have mine on the other way round! Glad to have solved the mystery I went back to bed, my garage was freakin freezing at that time, so thanks a bundle biggsy. :angry:^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Last night I slept badly and in the middle of the night, about 3.30am, I flipped open the Kindle and started browsing the site, as you do. I saw this picture and couldn't put my finger on something about it. I have butterfly bars on one of my bikes, and thought mine looked a bit different. It bugged me so much I had to get up, go to the garage and look at mine.
View attachment 446119

I have mine on the other way round! Glad to have solved the mystery I went back to bed, my garage was freakin freezing at that time, so thanks a bundle biggsy. :angry:^_^

Hey don't blame me
But i am liking these bars as they are so multi positional

DSC00234.JPG

LtoR: Tinkly Bell, daylight running light, tunnel light. I don't ride in the dark if at all possible. If I ever need to, I will need a much better main light. Technology (Samsung S7 Edge) contained in either an old camelbak type thing, along with tubes, etc, or in top-tube-and-stem thingy with a pouch on each side and a velcro'd on waterproof phone holder. It's enough and works well enough for what I need.

fuji handlebars.jpg

1 basic computer, 1 light, 1 ringy dingy!

Top Bottom