Post a picture of your christmas tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Where have I seen your Christmas tree before.....

View attachment 33919

Was it at Classic's house?

Arch

Married to Night Train
[QUOTE 2811842, member: 45"]
20131201_160545_zps3df5e252.jpg
[/quote]

Are you going to issue friends and family with magnifying glasses?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes. No. The baubles are there because of the spellign mistake. They know their place in my mind and I need no further motif action. As for all the juxtaimposition business, I had already made a (highly finished) tree, for someone, from the sheet of MDF and these two bits were left over, along with some white and gold aerosol, a black marker and a handful of rice. (recommended for trendy effects using a spray finish...) The lights were about tree quid

Are your tree quid lights very twee?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Tree?

Wonder why you came on, made that one post & very little else & leave?

Possibly because that's how the world of the internet works. People make comments. Others then try to deflect away from their own quite obvious delusional behaviour by asking questions of the motives of the other person. I'll be back later once I have my tree decorated - yes, my own tree and not one from a website that I think looks splendid.

I've not been a member long, but have lurked for a long time - there a few older members I have grown familiar with over this time, yet you only seem to have come to my attention in the past few weeks and for all the wrong reasons. If you have crossed the line into thinking your presence on the internet is important then maybe it's time to have a few weeks away.

Top Bottom