Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
View attachment 445845 Formation Dossin’
O’Malley and Alfie

Both rescue cats. O’Malley found dumped in a wheelie bin at age 6 weeks, and Alfie found roaming Blackpool with a bad cough at similar age.
They’re 8 years old now and those bad memories are long gone
Lucky boys :wub:

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Lucky boys :wub:
Yes, they have a perfect life now.
We live in the sticks with fields and open country 50 yards from our door. They have 24/7 unrestricted access to the outdoors. At bedtime they have beds in the kitchen but can’t get further into the house, as we don’t want to have to search the place for any “presents “ they may have brought us every morning :laugh:

We live in the sticks with fields and open country 50 yards from our door. They have 24/7 unrestricted access to the outdoors. At bedtime they have beds in the kitchen but can’t get further into the house, as we don’t want to have to search the place for any “presents “ they may have brought us every morning :laugh:

Tell me about the "presents" :laugh:

My difference is that the girls (both also rescues - I volunteer for my local branch of CP) are indoors from tea time to mid morning. Mind, when the weather's cold, I can't prise them away from the radiators LOL

C R

Guru
Cats presents, ours keeps bringing live mice into the living room and leaving them there. Three in the past month. Other than that it is a lazy sod
IMG_20190105_201846353.jpg

It is sleeping, by the way.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
May I take this opportunity to introduce to you Winnie the Cockerpoo and Frankie the new puppy.

58333205-9CC7-4DB7-9089-DFBEACE371F2.jpeg

Winnie is re-home we got her at 4 months old and has been with us 14 months and Frankie is 12 weeks old and here a month.

We also have Jessie who is seven.

10172082-63AD-4286-B41E-0D9E83231D48.jpeg

Attachments

• A92169B9-FBD5-4288-99B9-FD70B4A86BAE.jpeg
    A92169B9-FBD5-4288-99B9-FD70B4A86BAE.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Top Bottom