Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
DE50C6E2-523C-43FB-A8D8-1DCFD57F2F81.jpeg
Poor Thomas has another eye injury :sad:
Night before he went to the vet slept on my pillow, feeling sorry for himself, next day he had a big swollen eye.
Got antibiotics and feeling much better now :smile:

potsy

Rambler
Updated pic of my boy..

20180911134909_IMG_5885.JPG

20180911135154_IMG_5889.JPG

Luna is a Ragamuffin?

i.e. a Ragdoll in a non-pointed coat...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We had Mtoto that was like Simba, but Luna is like mummy - she isn't 100% ragdoll, but oh my she melts hearts.

They all come out either white, all grey, or like Luna - only one in each of the litters like luna. I'll get her face picture uploaded in a mo.

fossyant

Leo is now a 4kg lean mean machine - lots of muscle - great seeing this as 6 months ago he was a skinny thing. We've had to take all his teeth out as a result, but he is now just about 1 year old, and his condition is really good. Our Vet has been great. He does love cheap sandwich ham (he was found on a building site). He has been a great influence in the house with the old cat and the two new cats. He's a bit like the bossy big brother. Keeps them all under control, but loves fun, and respects the old cat. He has been amazing considering his background.

Mrs M

Guru
Leo is now a 4kg lean mean machine - lots of muscle - great seeing this as 6 months ago he was a skinny thing. We've had to take all his teeth out as a result, but he is now just about 1 year old, and his condition is really good. Our Vet has been great. He does love cheap sandwich ham (he was found on a building site). He has been a great influence in the house with the old cat and the two new cats. He's a bit like the bossy big brother. Keeps them all under control, but loves fun, and respects the old cat. He has been amazing considering his background.
Lovely wee family :smile:

fossyant

Went from two sisters, when they were 10, we got Tiggy. Tiggy was 10 when we got Mtoto, but unfortunately he got run over. Gutted. Wife wanted another, so got a rescue as the same time the breeder was so upset, she sent mummy to stud, so we ended up with 4.

2 unrelated cats are harder than 1. 4 cats are fine, no issues ! And still easier than 1 dog.

Top Bottom