Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aaaaaand here's Lexi, my blue & white apprentice tortie, champion stealer of pork pie...

IMG_4970_small.jpg

I need childproof locks on the kitchen drawers..........looks like a burglar has ransacked the place when she has pulled them open and emptied half the contents! She also does the Andrex puppy act of pulling the toilet roll all over the place if I forget to close the door. :laugh:

That's what you get when you combine tortietude with siamese bloodyminded determination :laugh:

caveat emptor :whistle:

Dave loves to sit in puzzle boxes. (Don't most cats?)
View attachment 493328
So we decided to fill his sleeping box up with a few old puzzles.
He absolutely loves it. Bloody weirdo.
View attachment 493329

Oh, that's cat logic for you :laugh:

A previous cat of mine used to insist on sleeping in my camera bag, draped over cameras, lenses, flashguns and all the sundries. No way of changing her mind. I just had to remember to de-hair all my kit before each race meeting.

P.S. Dave is :wub:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
P.S. Dave is :wub:

Dave's a lovely ol' fella. Not the most affectionate cat and doesn't particularly like too much human interaction. He's certainly not a lap cat, though recently as he's got older he has taken to allowing us the privilege of him sitting on one of our laps for while until he's had enough.
He has bad teeth, is losing his fur in places and has arthritis. He's now very picky with his food. Some days he'll eat loads, some day's none. He also doesn't like going outside any more. But the vet say's he has a strong heart. So I think he'll be with us a while longer. We certainly hope so.

Dave's a lovely ol' fella. Not the most affectionate cat and doesn't particularly like too much human interaction. He's certainly not a lap cat, though recently as he's got older he has taken to allowing us the privilege of him sitting on one of our laps for while until he's had enough.
He has bad teeth, is losing his fur in places and has arthritis. He's now very picky with his food. Some days he'll eat loads, some day's none. He also doesn't like going outside any more. But the vet say's he has a strong heart. So I think he'll be with us a while longer. We certainly hope so.

Ah, give the old man a chin tickle from me - *if* he'll allow it, of course... :blush:

He reminds me a lot of Tobycat, who went to the Bridge nearly 10 years ago. He was similarly grouchy and arthritic and most definitely not a lap cat, but he wasn't loved any less for it. :blush:

AndreaJ

Veteran
Hope there were lots of birthday treats after his rest.
He had a new toy to add to the extensive toy collection they already have 😁

Top Bottom