Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In other words, she's in perfect tortie working order :laugh:

I am owned by a tortie who will quite happily biff me when she thinks I've stepped out of line. Her jab is stiff enough to make me see stars... :wacko:

IMG_5072_small.jpg

netman

Veteran
In other words, she's in perfect tortie working order :laugh:

I am owned by a tortie who will quite happily biff me when she thinks I've stepped out of line. Her jab is stiff enough to make me see stars... :wacko:

View attachment 493179
Aw, she's lovely - even with the tortie death stare! :laugh:

Aw, she's lovely - even with the tortie death stare! :laugh:

LOL, that's Poppy's happy smiley face. *THIS* is her "I'm going to kill you" face...

IMG_3836_small.jpg

Pops isn't a lap cat, but she will sneak into my bed at night and curl up next to me. She loves belly rubs and has a purr like a small block V8. Love her to the moon and back, will have had her for 10 years on Xmas eve.

I also have a blue and white wannabe tortie, but that's another story :laugh:

P.S. please give Missy a chin tickle from me @netman

Mrs M

Guru
No pics and not my pet but didn’t know where else to post :wacko:
Our neighbour has had a stunning German shepherd for many years, a large long haired dog.
First saw him when their son walked him past our house as a pup, looked like a wee teddy bear :wub:
Seen their son and dog over many years as they both grew up together.
Recently noticed a wee ramp going up the three steps to their door, also saw the doggie out on a walk clearly struggling with his back legs, upsetting to watch.
Hadn’t seen this handsome boy for a while and feared the worst :sad:
Not to worry, saw him striding along on a walk with a harness and wheels supporting his back end, he has a new lease of life!
Had a wee tear in my eye watching this handsome, brave and obviously much loved boy adapting to his situation and still enjoying his walks.
Amazing doggie (and owners) :okay:

Senior67

As humans when we see dogs who are struggling through infirmity or old age, and if you are a dog lover you feel sorry for it, but dogs adapt quite well to problems with help from their owners. We had a cocker spaniel that went blind at an early age we were devastated as she was a lovely happy dog and we felt for her as we thought she would now be nervous and timid but she showed us that even being blind wouldn't stop her she still raced around and if she ran into anything she just stopped and then carried on as if nothing had happened in the end we had to put her on a lead as she wouldn't slow down and we almost lost her once when she just ran off into long grass, but when she was on a beach we let her off and she just ran and ran with me chasing after her. She lived until 15 with 12 of those lives with no sight, I still miss her every day.😢

Top Bottom