Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Here's my mutt after his haircut on Thursday,trying on two harness's in a local doggie accessory shop. Which one do you think is best. The 'tuxedo' or the 'Hawaiian shirt'?
1583544535610.png

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
Here's my mutt after his haircut on Thursday,trying on two harness's in a local doggie accessory shop. Which one do you think is best. The 'tuxedo' or the 'Hawaiian shirt'?
View attachment 507372
I like the tuxedo one best but suits them both :wub:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I like the tuxedo one best but suits them both :wub:
Tuxedo for me.
The Lancashire Dog Company

· 14 hrs ·

"Jake's owner is pondering over a new harness for Jake 🐶 The 'Shoot For The Stars' harness looks so smart, like a little tuxedo 🌟 The 'Troppo Toucan' dog harness is like a little Hawaiian shirt on him 💕 Decisions, decisions..."

Ah,the black and white one is called 'shoot for the stars'. I think i'll get him that one. He already has a bright orange and yellow one and a bright yellow on its own one. Then i have to consider buying the matching lead(s).:smile:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
My pets, when there were 3. Scruffy left us a couple of weeks back, still can't bring myself to chuck her bed out. The 2 boys on the right continue to cause chaos.

Our home is their home, which explains the muddy pawprints on our bed. And our daughters bed. And our Sons bed:laugh::laugh:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
IMG_1058.JPG

His first day with us, brought home from the rescue centre 26/7/2008. Put to sleep this morning.

RIP Jed, sleep well....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We settled for this one,instead of the two i mentioned before. Not only the harness,but a matching lead and i bought the collar as well! If only they had a matching 'Kiss me quick' sailor type hat as well!:wub:

1583630630522.png

· 5 hrs ·

So yesterday Jake's owner couldn't decide on the 'Troppo Toucan' design or the 'Shoot For The Stars' design. Today a decision was made.... 'Under The Sea' 😆 Jake is now looking summer ready in this cute design 🦀 He looks lovely in his new ensemble 🐶💕

Attachments

• 1583629833541.png
    1583629833541.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
Aw
We settled for this one,instead of the two i mentioned before. Not only the harness,but a matching lead and i bought the collar as well! If only they had a matching 'Kiss me quick' sailor type hat as well!:wub:

View attachment 507538

· 5 hrs ·

So yesterday Jake's owner couldn't decide on the 'Troppo Toucan' design or the 'Shoot For The Stars' design. Today a decision was made.... 'Under The Sea' 😆 Jake is now looking summer ready in this cute design 🦀 He looks lovely in his new ensemble 🐶💕
Looks well chuffed with himself!

Top Bottom