Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Aw

Looks well chuffed with himself!
I only nipped into Pets at home to buy one of those water bottles with a drinking tray attached,but ended up buying him more clothes! I saw this and couldn't resist.
https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/wainwrights-khaki-quilted-dog-jacket-large?size=large?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_shopping&cm_mmc=Google:tired:CPC:tired:%20google_shopping:tired:google_shopping&ita=1976&ito=google_shopping&istCompanyId=7255ccad-a1fc-4729-af31-478f79e5071c&istFeedId=385e6b9a-8b03-4076-a8bb-e4737df8549c&istItemId=ititmtmmi&istBid=tzwt&gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0aq0RQpocek3nZvyvXWQLhWin1B0z3lx9ymCY-3cvDm1y-Q6Mb1CMkBoCI3AQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
No pics of him wearing it unfortunately,as i can't put pics on the internet. The ones i've posted the last few days have been taken by the owner of the shop i bought the harness,lead and collar from. Anyway,that's it now,no more spending on him! His 'haircut',the harness and stuff i bought yesterday and the coat today have set me back around 100 quid.:ohmy: He's worth it though!;)

Mrs M

Guru
I only nipped into Pets at home to buy one of those water bottles with a drinking tray attached,but ended up buying him more clothes! I saw this and couldn't resist.
https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/wainwrights-khaki-quilted-dog-jacket-large?size=large?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_shopping&cm_mmc=Google:tired:CPC:tired:%20google_shopping:tired:google_shopping&ita=1976&ito=google_shopping&istCompanyId=7255ccad-a1fc-4729-af31-478f79e5071c&istFeedId=385e6b9a-8b03-4076-a8bb-e4737df8549c&istItemId=ititmtmmi&istBid=tzwt&gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0aq0RQpocek3nZvyvXWQLhWin1B0z3lx9ymCY-3cvDm1y-Q6Mb1CMkBoCI3AQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
No pics of him wearing it unfortunately,as i can't put pics on the internet. The ones i've posted the last few days have been taken by the owner of the shop i bought the harness,lead and collar from. Anyway,that's it now,no more spending on him! His 'haircut',the harness and stuff i bought yesterday and the coat today have set me back around 100 quid.:ohmy: He's worth it though!;)
Aw, he’s a lucky boy

Mrs M

Guru
Thomas loves his new catnip toy from Freddy’s cat house.
Pic is in the “rest phase”
Was previously attacking so fast could not get a pic :ohmy:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I am not flavour of the month with Madam Lexi. Any guess as to why? :whistle:

View attachment 507908

N.B. The vet says she has to keep it on till the weekend...
It’s because she’s got a ‘NoMum’ on.

(No Mum don’t make me wear it!)

Frankie-two-chews has to have a post op T shirt for ten days. She was not enamoured.

Awh xxx

Lexi figured out how to wiggle out of the jumper, so I've had to sew her into it for her pains. It's just to stop her from grooming / nibbling an itchy patch on her back. She had an allergic reaction to the shot of antibiotics she was given previous week prior to her mouth op.

It's nearly healed now, but new skin is just so fragile.

Top Bottom