Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_2656.JPG

DSC_2655.JPG

The problem with short legs & long grass on today's walk 😂

Mrs M

Guru
Happy 6th birthday Sam 💕 (according to his SSPCA docs). A wee pal for his feline brother, Thomas but no so sure of Oscar!
How time flies.
265CFD89-03B9-48A7-B437-AB33C828152B.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2669.jpeg
    IMG_2669.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2407.jpeg
    IMG_2407.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 5

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Luckily not too far for me, hope you enjoyed your time there :smile:

It was a visit to an antique shop to pick something up I'd bought, I spent most of the day driving. I set off with a view to arriving lunchtime, got there in time for lunch in a pub then nipped to the shop, then a quick refuel and a long drive home. I did enjoy the day out, it was a nice drive over the moors on part of the journey there and back.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Goldie RIP

Goldie is the big golden chap in the centre, seemingly doing fine a day or too back, but looking a bit quiet this morning on the bottom of the pond; sadly dead.

Bit of a panic water chemistry wise but all good after testing, or at least vaguely acceptable, so maybe just bad luck. For several years he was clearly their leader, as when you fed them, they'd ignore it until Goldie came up to eat then the rest would follow. As the greediest fish, he was for many years the largest, and certainly the fattest.

We'd had them for about 5 or 6 years and from about 4" but he was over a foot long. Sad to lose him, a fish with character, but hopefully bad luck rather than looming disaster due to mismanagement.

1683476690397.jpeg

Last edited:
Goldie RIP sadly

Goldie is the big golden chap in the centre, seemingly doing fine a day or too back, but looking a bit quiet this morning on the bottom of the pond; sadly dead.

Bit of a panic water chemistry wise but all good after testing, or at least vaguely acceptable, so maybe just bad luck. For several years he was clearly their leader, as when you fed them, they'd ignore it until Goldie came up to eat then the rest would follow. As the greediest fish, he was for many years the largest, and certainly the fattest.

We'd had them for about 5 or 6 years and from about 4" but he was over a foot long. Sad to lose him, a fish with character, but hopefully bad luck rather than looming disaster due to mismanagement.
awww too bad. do you think some random big or bad bug landed on the surface & it grabbed it first?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He hates being showered, but he's been scratching and chewing a bit lately, so a dose of flea shampoo was needed.

nc_ohc=b9hX7vWFqEkAX8l5hJE&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

nc_ohc=bnankCa30MwAX9K9SqQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Harry has been in the wars :sad:
Had a big fight on Monday with an unwanted visitor in the garden, large black fluffy creature. Not sure if sustained in the fight which was very vicious or the chase over the fence, but Harry ended up with a large gash in his side which I only noticed when he yowled during a stroke. Trip to emergency vet, surgery around 11pm, finished around 1am, collected yesterday morning. Massive bill, luckily he’s insured which will cover around 2/3. :ohmy:
All very stressful as he’s 14 and not in the best of health.
Cone, not allowed out, he’s a very grumpy boy :sad: :sad:

Attachments

• 2621CA31-AC82-4789-A39E-0D7BC59FE61B.jpeg
    2621CA31-AC82-4789-A39E-0D7BC59FE61B.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Top Bottom