Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Christmas tree attacked him today. I only went out for 30 minutes.
View attachment 496146
I love the look of disapproval on your other dog's face.

Randombiker9

You guys are lucky. I miss my
Small pets so bad used to have hamsters and Guinea pigs however they passed away.

I’ve always wanted dogs and cats but being in rented house I doubt the landlord allows them. Although there’s possibility with small pets like hamsters, Guinea-pigs rabbits reptiles and others etc...

However I think it’s more sensible if i ask the landlord after I come back from holiday as I’m going away to Holland during 23rd-29th and discuss things with my hosusemate. Like I would like a hamster, rats or Guinea pigs etc... and my housemate wants rabbits and I’m aware rats, rabbits and Guineas pigs do a lot better in pairs
whats your opinion and obviously what are more likely the options landlords would accept with small pets?
(Please don’t say fish I hate fish as pets as they just seem boring and more as decoration no offense to anyone who has fish I’m also open to other suggestions.)
(Those that want to know life spans lol with the most common pets)
Dogs- 12-15 years
Cats- 15-20 years
Rabbits- up to 12 years
Guinea pigs- 4-8 years
Lizards- like leopard geckos 20 years
Hamsters, Rats, Gerbils - 2- 3 years

Ps my first house before I moved out we ended up hiding the first hamster I had before because we had no pets rule. On the day of inspection he escaped. That landlord never found out as he never saw the hamster or cage. We covered it with books lol. Afterwards we found the hamster hiding behind a bookcase and he ripped up my mums old passport. :laugh:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
She doesn't look impressed :laugh::biggrin:

Mrs M

Guru
Wee Sam is having a rest in his teeny tiny bed.
Had a tough day today, outside playing then back at tea time to a plate of raw steak and biscuits :hungry:

Top Bottom