Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Awh, poor wee toot. Give Dill a gentle headrub from me xxx

Abscess?

Vet reckons a flea bite xx( which hes licked and picked at until it became infected. Of course he wouldn't take any anti- biotic pills so she had to come back and inject him. We are re-mortgaging the house as a consequence. but wouldn't have it any other way of course! He should be fine.

Vet reckons a flea bite xx( which hes licked and picked at until it became infected. Of course he wouldn't take any anti- biotic pills so she had to come back and inject him. We are re-mortgaging the house as a consequence. but wouldn't have it any other way of course! He should be fine.

Ouch! Could equally be a spider bite, as those are infernally itchy. Glad he'll be ok though. :okay:

P.S. I'm lucky that the terrible twosome can be pilled. Although I do reckon that solo cat pilling should be an olympic sport - with a combined scoring system for effectiveness and artistic style. :laugh:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
This is Gustav, my daughters Bearded Dragon. It likes to poop in the bath 🤢

AndreaJ

Veteran
Some of the inhabitants of my marine tank.
96AD2243-829C-4A3E-A0D5-EA3604DAEBCD.jpeg

C2760FB0-A12D-4059-A98F-4520DAB10E1D.jpeg

Mrs M

Guru
Ugo, on the right, is five today. He’s a rescue, so we can’t be entirely sure of the date, but it’s about right and Mrs N thought 14th Feb appropriate. Finn, on the left has already stolen his present. View attachment 504589
Ugo, on the right, is five today. He’s a rescue, so we can’t be entirely sure of the date, but it’s about right and Mrs N thought 14th Feb appropriate. Finn, on the left has already stolen his present. View attachment 504589
:wub:
:birthday:Happy birthday Ugo

Top Bottom