Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve just been standing by the window having a cuppa and a piece of Rocky Road, when these three turned up.

I’ve just been standing by the window having a cuppa and a piece of Rocky Road, when these three turned up.
View attachment 510185

They're obviously trying for your snack, but of course, choccy isn't good for doggies... Just love those three wee faces xxx

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Wot? Not even a slice of ham? :scratch:

Poor and abused doggies, they need to pack their spotted hankies and come live with Auntie Reynard instead... :whistle:
I don’t know if you recall Nettiethedog, she died a couple of years ago, she was the love of our lives, I’ve never experienced heart break before we had to let her go. Anyway we used to spoil her and she get little tidbit of this and that, cheese, ham, her own small portion of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a Sunday, occasionally lick a plate clean. Well the last two years of her life became quite uncomfortable for her and difficult for us, because she got pancreatitis. I believe that spoiling her contributed to that. So not again. The very best quality food and doggy treats for our three.

I don’t know if you recall Nettiethedog, she died a couple of years ago, she was the love of our lives, I’ve never experienced heart break before we had to let her go. Anyway we used to spoil her and she get little tidbit of this and that, cheese, ham, her own small portion of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a Sunday, occasionally lick a plate clean. Well the last two years of her life became quite uncomfortable for her and difficult for us, because she got pancreatitis. I believe that spoiling her contributed to that. So not again. The very best quality food and doggy treats for our three.

Yes, I do remember Nettie xxx

To be fair, the biggest treat of "human" food the girls get is their raw meat and fish - cats, unlike dogs, are obligate carnivores. They do get the odd bit of ham and cheese, but not much, due to the salt content, plus the odd dribble of kitty milk. Lexi would much rather eat a snacks-on-legs. ;)

Other than that, it's the best quality wet food that they will eat, plus a high quality dry food.

Mrs M

Guru
Playtime tonight for the boys (all 3 of them)! :laugh:

Top Bottom