Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Normally I can tell when she is about to roll in something disgusting but she managed to do it twice today without me spotting her till it was to late.

Dirty dirty bugger. Her back is covered as well And she still wants me to scratch her belly.

Dave 123

Legendary Member

Me and my new girl, Dilys.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Already have an elderly gentleman

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That's the natural order of things. ^_^

Unless the dog in question is a miniature schnauzer, and in that case, it thinks it *IS* a cat. :laugh:
Many years ago we'd gone round to my fiances's best mate's house and there was a big Wicker basket in the Kitchen of the Farmhouse with 4 or 5 Cats* in it all asleep when the Postmen knocked the door, this prompted a Cat 'volcano' as Sabre the Staffy emeged from underneath to start barking at the door. Mind you Sabre was a bit of a legend, another mate lived in one of the cottages about 1/4 of a mile down the lane and the Dog used to visit a couple of times a week but the thing is he didn't care about anything else on the lane, many times he be in the middle of the track with a Tractor behind him and he wouldn't shift and just carried on...............no amount of beeping the hooter disturbed Sabre he just carried on forcing them to drive at walking pace behind him. :becool:

* they had about 40 Cats lived at the Farm, some feral and some friendly.

Many years ago we'd gone round to my fiances's best mate's house and there was a big Wicker basket in the Kitchen of the Farmhouse with 4 or 5 Cats* in it all asleep when the Postmen knocked the door, this prompted a Cat 'volcano' as Sabre the Staffy emeged from underneath to start barking at the door. Mind you Sabre was a bit of a legend, another mate lived in one of the cottages about 1/4 of a mile down the lane and the Dog used to visit a couple of times a week but the thing is he didn't care about anything else on the lane, many times he be in the middle of the track with a Tractor behind him and he wouldn't shift and just carried on...............no amount of beeping the hooter disturbed Sabre he just carried on forcing them to drive at walking pace behind him. :becool:

* they had about 40 Cats lived at the Farm, some feral and some friendly.

Now that's cool ^_^

Top Bottom