Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ripple

Veteran

Mo1959

Legendary Member

gbb

Legendary Member
Well, once a dog lover, always a dog lover. I posted somewhere we had lost Jake, our choc lab to cancer 6 months ago...this 'little' one joined us today...

8 weeks old and a chunk already. Digby, we all liked that so Digby it is. He seems settled, inquisitive, peed on the floor already...I suspect we will have an unsettled night, you usually do on the first night.
Hes fabulously beefy, just the way I like labs (the grandkids almost exploded when they saw him :hyper:)

Dave 123

Legendary Member
At Mothecombe Beach

gbb

Legendary Member
Well, once a dog lover, always a dog lover. I posted somewhere we had lost Jake, our choc lab to cancer 6 months ago...this 'little' one joined us today...
View attachment 594971

8 weeks old and a chunk already. Digby, we all liked that so Digby it is. He seems settled, inquisitive, peed on the floor already...I suspect we will have an unsettled night, you usually do on the first night.
Hes fabulously beefy, just the way I like labs (the grandkids almost exploded when they saw him :hyper:)
A week and a bit in, he is such a character.
House training is coming ok,a good few pee accidents inside, only one poop but we're shifting his garden poop to the area we want him to use, ongoing project. Plays all the time with his furry toys, balls, anything that moves...my toes included.
He is close to sitting on command using treats. Weirdly, give him his food and water bowls, he will eat / drink half of it then tip the bowl with his paw...every time. Then he'll pick his bowl up and wander off with it.
Gets lots of the zoomies, suddenly goes nuts....then lays down for a nap....well he is only about 9 or 10 weeks old :laugh:

Hes going to be a cracker :wub:

A week and a bit in, he is such a character.
House training is coming ok,a good few pee accidents inside, only one poop but we're shifting his garden poop to the area we want him to use, ongoing project. Plays all the time with his furry toys, balls, anything that moves...my toes included.
He is close to sitting on command using treats. Weirdly, give him his food and water bowls, he will eat / drink half of it then tip the bowl with his paw...every time. Then he'll pick his bowl up and wander off with it.
Gets lots of the zoomies, suddenly goes nuts....then lays down for a nap....well he is only about 9 or 10 weeks old :laugh:

Hes going to be a cracker :wub:

Get him one of those "TORUS" water bowls. He won't be able to tip those up - or walk off with them.

I have the big one, as one of my cats is a serial water bowl tipper upper - and that's cured it quite nicely. I bought mine from Crystal Clear, btw...

Top Bottom