Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It’s a hedgehog, I’m not sure what the white thing is.

It's an 8 month old Bichon Frise.. ^_^

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Some pics the other day my brother took of Alfie in the Solway at Whitehaven, Cumbria. My brother was in the sea with camera and I was throwing a ball towards him, then he took lots of burst shots, whilst the dog was running etc.

Alfie4.jpg

Alfie1.jpg

Alfie3.jpg

Alfie2.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Finally met the lovely Nora on Wednesday. She was somewhat nervous around me, and a couple of biscuit offerings briefly seemed to make a slight difference, but there was a lot of hiding under tables and furtiveness. But she's delightful. Went with her male human on a walk- she hasn't quite grasped that the human has to get the stick back in order for him to throw it somewhere for her to retrieve it! There was much chasing of a golden retriever. She thankfully declined to administer the well-known odorant, Wet Dog.
IMG_20220622_165136572.jpg

IMG_20220622_181852127.jpg

I also briefly met the Supreme Leader of the household, Agatha. She ignored me, no surprise there!
IMG_20220622_212038645.jpg

Yup. I got on with Nora's predecessors Stan & Gus like a house on fire. Gertie the cat, on the other hand, hated everyone, pretty much.

Cats can be quite picky and opinionated. Yep, and antisocial.

Wouldn't swap my two for anything though. :blush:

ChrisKz

Not sure if this is allowed , so Admin please remove if breaks rules.
Now Kittens are on solids and litter trained . I would like to offer them up to members . All are healthy and so much fun . I would love to keep them all , but as I live on Disability . In all honesty I cannot afford to keep them . My postcode area is IP16 and will only go to good homes , or no interest I will give them to Cats Protection . ( I had no idea i could get help with spaying ( female cat ) , although I could afford to have male done , I just wish people would get their male cats done , I guess the owners mentality is that Males don't get pregnant so no sence wasting money getting done . They have no idea how much damage their cat's can do . Now I can get "Mindy" done . I would like to find homes for her kittens

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_121357.jpg
    IMG_20220622_121357.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 6

Ripple

Veteran
@Reynard

That's the cat my mother adopted (or the cat decided to adopt my mother). Female, age unknown. She belongs to the neighbours but they're at work all day so my mother voluntarily ended up feeding the cat, talking to the cat, stroking the cat and even bought her a toy (happily accepted by cat).
Cat's name is Goddess. ^_^ seriously! And she's all black btw.

FB_IMG_1656614545210.jpg

This one is one of my neighbours' cat. Friendly and very talkative. Especially when it's raining and she needs somebody to let her indoors (she shows you where she lives!). It wasn't raining today so the cat was a bit of show off and we had a quick meow - meow chat. ^_^

20220630_180012.jpg

Not sure if this is allowed , so Admin please remove if breaks rules.
Now Kittens are on solids and litter trained . I would like to offer them up to members . All are healthy and so much fun . I would love to keep them all , but as I live on Disability . In all honesty I cannot afford to keep them . My postcode area is IP16 and will only go to good homes , or no interest I will give them to Cats Protection . ( I had no idea i could get help with spaying ( female cat ) , although I could afford to have male done , I just wish people would get their male cats done , I guess the owners mentality is that Males don't get pregnant so no sence wasting money getting done . They have no idea how much damage their cat's can do . Now I can get "Mindy" done . I would like to find homes for her kittens

Two is my max, sadly - they do look lovely. And I can't put the girls' noses out of joint. They would be more than a bit horrified... :blush:

Please keep them with mum till they are at least 12 weeks if you can - this is the valuable time where kittens learn from mum about how to be a cat. And if possible, make sure they go in pairs. The best toy for a kitten... is another kitten... Otherwise, do speak to your local branch of CP.

Unneutered males... Yowling, fighting, abscesses, FIV, FELv, testicular cancer, roaming, spraying...

Eau de Tom Cat is a pretty unpleasant stink.

@Reynard

That's the cat my mother adopted (or the cat decided to adopt my mother). Female, age unknown. She belongs to the neighbours but they're at work all day so my mother voluntarily ended up feeding the cat, talking to the cat, stroking the cat and even bought her a toy (happily accepted by cat).
Cat's name is Goddess. ^_^ seriously! And she's all black btw.

View attachment 651044

This one is one of my neighbours' cat. Friendly and very talkative. Especially when it's raining and she needs somebody to let her indoors (she shows you where she lives!). It wasn't raining today so the cat was a bit of show off and we had a quick meow - meow chat. ^_^

View attachment 651045

Ah, both gorgeous girls :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Thanks for the treat, hun :okay:

I'm a real sucker for a tortie. :blush: And Goddess is a black smoke. You can see her white undercoat.

ChrisKz

Two is my max, sadly - they do look lovely. And I can't put the girls' noses out of joint. They would be more than a bit horrified... :blush:

Please keep them with mum till they are at least 12 weeks if you can - this is the valuable time where kittens learn from mum about how to be a cat. And if possible, make sure they go in pairs. The best toy for a kitten... is another kitten... Otherwise, do speak to your local branch of CP.

Unneutered males... Yowling, fighting, abscesses, FIV, FELv, testicular cancer, roaming, spraying...

Eau de Tom Cat is a pretty unpleasant stink.

I have already spoken to CP . they are fine to have new homes . I have now let them outside ( garden is now escape proof ) to that they can roam everwhere . I have 3 adult cats and the 6 Kittens . love 'em all to bits , each has his/her own personality . There are 2 that seem to very close , so they wont be split anyways . I was going to keep one , but 3 cats in all honesty is enough for me at my age ( They will probably outlast me ) . Just waiting now for the nurse/vet to phone to see about "Mindy" having the op.. It would cost £150 to have privately . but as on disability I can get it free , something to think about if others are on a low income and have animals .
I will post as long as I have them , when CP will take them . I will let everyone know . It will be hard to rehome them as people for some reason , just don't go for black cats. Such a shame

Just an update . All the furbabies have gone . Mindy is doing well after her Op . Last check up on saturday ( 16th July) to see how she is healing up etc . Hopefully now I won't get every Tom , marking my front door , although I have been spraying white vinegar over the areas .

Last edited:
Top Bottom