Post a trivial fact about yourself/

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I consume a bottle of Tabasco Sauce a week. I'm addicted to the stuff.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The first time I ever properly went cycling I was 5, and we were on holiday in France. All was going well, but, nobody had told me about brakes, and I had never really thought about it either.

Cue me disappearing into a few roadside ditches before I got the hang of it! ^_^

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 1776372, member: 45"]I'm also addicted to hot stuff. I can no longer eat baked beans without giving them a kick. [/quote].

My Dad does that sometimes. You need to have your gas ask to hand.

Though last night I ate too much veg pakora dipped in chilli sauce. I'm glad I don't have any meetings this morning.

So is everyone else, don't worry!!

TVC

I was a regional finalist in Young Engineer for Britain 1984.

I have a patent.

Every Ford brake disc make in the UK is tested with a bit of kit I invented.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have no money *Potential muggers/Nigerians take note*.

Ecclefechan

I was involved in an Emergency Landing, on board Continental CO108 about 30 mins away from our destination at, JFK Airport when the Pilots found out that there was a hydraulic fault, causing the flaps (which, allows the plane to resume altitude at very slow speeds, especially when landing) to become defunct, and the ailerons(which helps steer the plane) to become partially operated.

Had to take the Brace positions, but we made a safe... but bumpy landing at JFK. It was also a pretty interesting sight seeing about 10 Fire Trucks, 15 ambulances, and about 25 Police cars all waiting for us.

Top Bottom