Post Shower Sweat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRHysted

Guru
With this weather I am suffering more with the post shower sweat (pss). You know, when you have just finished drying yourself off and, bang your body starts sweating as if you've just finished a hard ride.
Does anyone else experienced this, and have you found a cure?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep, suffer the same problem. I wait for at least 15 minutes for the body too cool down before jumping in the shower.

As Ian says, just give your body longer to cool down before having a shower. Really winds the wife up though - towels on sofas are recommended.

lejogger

Guru
With this weather I am suffering more with the post shower sweat (pss). You know, when you have just finished drying yourself off and, bang your body starts sweating as if you've just finished a hard ride.
Does anyone else experienced this, and have you found a cure?
Oh hell yes. It's a right pain at work as the changing room has terrible ventilation too. I just try not to have the shower too warm.

Last week on one of the particularly hot mornings I realised that after a couple of beers the night before I'd mistakenly packed a blue work shirt for the day... surely the most amateur of all schoolboy errors? Within seconds I had a map of Africa underneath each armpit and delightfully attractive dark damp patches on my chest and back. Five minutes under the air conditioning and I was right as rain, but it's not the best start to the day.

September

I suffer with this quite badly too.

My remedy was having colder showers and rinsing with even colder water right before I get out.

I also moved a stand-alone fan into the bathroom which I have on whilst I dry myself - works a treat.

Top Bottom