Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
31 miles, fairly mild out, some sun. And found out you can 'just about' get up the Wizard in Alderley Edge on a 74" fixed....

I am Spartacus said:
I love it when someone ****s up a thread

Maybe that is training, mind and body in peace and harmony. A stressed mind can lead to poor fitness.

After a peaceful morning getting some gardening done I'm going to hit a quick 50 miles this afternoon.

I am Spartacus said:
I love it when someone ****s up a thread

Maybe that is training, mind and body in peace and harmony. A stressed mind can lead to poor fitness.

After a peaceful morning getting some gardening done I'm going to hit a quick 50 miles this afternoon.

did my first 100 of the year, well first ride in 4 weeks! no century a month challenge this year but i'm stuck in a rut.
weather was fine and mostly sunny, very little ice west of the A6.
17/1/10 (C61) 101 miles, 3609 feet height gain. Cold, light winds sunny with a lot of cloud. A few icy stretches. Solo on Pompino fixed.
Great Harwood, Whalley, Billington, Ribchester, Longridge, Inglewhite, Catterall, Broughton, Woodplumpton, Salwick, Inskip, Hambleton, Cockerham, Lancaster, Galgate, Forton, Scorton, Garstang, Inglewhite, Longridge, Ribchester, Billington, Whalley, Great Harwood.

did my first 100 of the year, well first ride in 4 weeks! no century a month challenge this year but i'm stuck in a rut.
weather was fine and mostly sunny, very little ice west of the A6.
17/1/10 (C61) 101 miles, 3609 feet height gain. Cold, light winds sunny with a lot of cloud. A few icy stretches. Solo on Pompino fixed.
Great Harwood, Whalley, Billington, Ribchester, Longridge, Inglewhite, Catterall, Broughton, Woodplumpton, Salwick, Inskip, Hambleton, Cockerham, Lancaster, Galgate, Forton, Scorton, Garstang, Inglewhite, Longridge, Ribchester, Billington, Whalley, Great Harwood.

TheKay

Über Member
A steady 17 mile country lane cycle about being as all of the snow has just about gone, quite sunny and pleasent weather, the first time i've been on the bike in 2 weeks!

TheKay

Über Member
A steady 17 mile country lane cycle about being as all of the snow has just about gone, quite sunny and pleasent weather, the first time i've been on the bike in 2 weeks!

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
31 miles, fairly mild out, some sun. And found out you can 'just about' get up the Wizard in Alderley Edge on a 74" fixed....
You probably went up there quicker than a lot of us would be on the flat:biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
You probably went up there quicker than a lot of us would be on the flat:biggrin:

Dilbert

Did 20 miles this morning. First time out since New Years Eve. Felt really good to be out again but if the potholes get any worse i will be getting the MTB out!!

Dilbert

Did 20 miles this morning. First time out since New Years Eve. Felt really good to be out again but if the potholes get any worse i will be getting the MTB out!!

Top Bottom