Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

Just over an hour at between 75/80% MHR around the country lanes. Could have done more but its more first ride for nearly 2 weeks, plus they were miserable conditions. I want to go out nearly every day this week so by Saturday I'm hoping to be up to 2 hours at the same pace.

Bill Gates

Just over an hour at between 75/80% MHR around the country lanes. Could have done more but its more first ride for nearly 2 weeks, plus they were miserable conditions. I want to go out nearly every day this week so by Saturday I'm hoping to be up to 2 hours at the same pace.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Did some circuits last night mainly consisting of weighted squats, press ups,weighted sit ups, side plank, hamstring curls

another turbo session for me
5-10 mins warm up followed by stretches ( I need to do this before excersize due to knee issues) then 10 mins warm up, efforts were all out of the saddle, and the recovary was still kept at a tempo pace - 1,2,4,2,1, pyramid intervals. 10 min cool down followed by an extra long stretching session

Sun is shining so would go for a gentle run but need to revise for an exam tomorrow xx(

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Did some circuits last night mainly consisting of weighted squats, press ups,weighted sit ups, side plank, hamstring curls

5-10 mins warm up followed by stretches ( I need to do this before excersize due to knee issues) then 10 mins warm up, efforts were all out of the saddle, and the recovary was still kept at a tempo pace - 1,2,4,2,1, pyramid intervals. 10 min cool down followed by an extra long stretching session

Sun is shining so would go for a gentle run but need to revise for an exam tomorrow :ohmy:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty

Sun is shining so would go for a gentle run but need to revise for an exam tomorrow :biggrin:

Garz

Squat Member
A three and half mile run after work, my HRM says I spent a total of two minutes in my zone lol. Legs are extremely stiff/sore, so going to try and do one run a week to keep the 'other' leg muscles in play instead of just cycling! :blush:

Garz

Squat Member
A three and half mile run after work, my HRM says I spent a total of two minutes in my zone lol. Legs are extremely stiff/sore, so going to try and do one run a week to keep the 'other' leg muscles in play instead of just cycling! :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
chucked some weights around, did some squats and sit ups.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates said:

Same again today only for 1 hour 20 minutes. Average HR 82% MHR and spent 16 minutes in LT zone > 85% MHR. Rest day tomorrow so might do some gym work and 30 minutes easy pedalling < 65% MHR.

Fiona N

Veteran
Sunday was 103km of mostly on-road on the mtb with knobblies (for the remaining snow and ice) which made it feel like an imperial century. Good to be out though and the occasional bursts of sunshine are a reminder Spring's not all that far away.
Monday - rest day as back and legs felt tired

iLB

Hello there
turbo- 30 minutes :smile: noticed an alarming amount of bottom bracket flex !

cant wait to actually go outside on my bike tomorrow morning ;) :biggrin: :biggrin:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Exams today and tomorrow and the next day, so won't be doing much more than 10 mins core excersizes here and there and stretching.

northeee

8.5 Miles today on the mtb on the flat no wind in 38 mins

My 1st post and a new year to shift the beer gut 13stone and 5ft.10 so not looking to lose weight just move it

Top Bottom