Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today I have, eaten eaten, eaten, drunk stuff. Sat down worked.

Eaten eaten eaten, had a drink then sat down and worked.

A moment ago I ate some more, then sat down again and worked.

Not sure what to do next. Might go out for a walk.

PK99

Legendary Member
Riverman said:

take a snack with you

PK99

Legendary Member
Riverman said:

take a snack with you

Stopped the rot! Did 10km on the exercise bike at a reasonable setting and kept it to around 115-120rpm. I'm beginning to really enjoy this exercise bike business. There's no way I'd be spinning like that on the road.

Stopped the rot! Did 10km on the exercise bike at a reasonable setting and kept it to around 115-120rpm. I'm beginning to really enjoy this exercise bike business. There's no way I'd be spinning like that on the road.

PK99

Legendary Member
Riverman said:

Ditto - I've been doing a lot of spinning on gym machines over the past weeks and finding it surprisingly good. Sat there pushing out 240 watts for 20 mins/ easy10/20 mins is a pretty good workout. no free-wheeling , no hills to go down, juts the relentless driver of that number on the readout to keep above 240!
And, as you say working at a high cadence has been good too

PK99

Legendary Member
Riverman said:

Ditto - I've been doing a lot of spinning on gym machines over the past weeks and finding it surprisingly good. Sat there pushing out 240 watts for 20 mins/ easy10/20 mins is a pretty good workout. no free-wheeling , no hills to go down, juts the relentless driver of that number on the readout to keep above 240!
And, as you say working at a high cadence has been good too

SimonC

3 hours hard in Peak District - even the back lanes had no snow. Yay!

PK99 said:
And, and you say working at a high cadence has been good too

Starting to wonder whether I could power my house with it lol.

PK99 said:
And, and you say working at a high cadence has been good too

Starting to wonder whether I could power my house with it lol.

Bill Gates

Just over an hour at between 75/80% MHR around the country lanes. Could have done more but its more first ride for nearly 2 weeks, plus they were miserable conditions. I want to go out nearly every day this week so by Saturday I'm hoping to be up to 2 hours at the same pace.

Top Bottom