Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
how long did that swim take?!

Brahan

Über Member
No riding for 2 days due to flu like symptoms. I thought about 'manning up' and hitting the turbo last night but I chickened out, just as well really as I felt terrible this morning and I don't suppose a work out would have helped. I drove to work today and took 10-12 minutes longer, go figure.

Maybe tomorrow...

ASC1951

Guru
mr Mag00 said:
how long did that swim take?!
Buggrit - caught! :laugh:

It was yesterday's swim and it took me a stately 65 mins. But I did go out for a 6 mile run in freezing drizzle this morning; that takes me 65 mins, too.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
rugby game did not require my services as a referee, saved me a three hour round trip

45 minutes session on turbo - working on my 'lactate tolerance'. No idea what it means but the training plan says it is a good thing to develop. I don't have much.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Last night did around 45mins on the turbo, the last 15 mins was spinning 120rpm ish a really low gear, the rest was hovering around lactate threshold - ouch!

Bill Gates

One hour 52 minutes in very cold conditions around hilly country lanes. Mileage 31.9 Average HR 135 - 76.7%MHR, 16 minutes in LT zone HR 151-159, 85-90% MHR. Found it very hard going and much slower than usual. I don't go well in cold conditions.

Brahan

Über Member
I got drunk last night which wasn't a good idea given that I'm still all bunged up with this cold. I felt like I really had to push myself to get on the bike this morning. It was chucking it down and I was soaked within a minute of leaving the house but after a mile it felt good and I was riding quite quickly (for a mountain bike) and passsed a skinny bloke on a road bike. The rest of this morning I've been coughing up masses of phlegm ergh.

iLB

Hello there
had to run from halls to uni (bit over a mile) to make a 4pm deadline on a piece of coursework, my printer decided to start chewing up the paper rather than printing which delayed me some what :smile: did make it though- out in the peaks both days this weekend.

Top Bottom