Poundland mini pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
Is it any good?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i got a lock for a quid. no good for leaving the bike all day somewhere, but perfect for the club run as it's small enough to go in a saddle bag, for those occasions when we stop at a garden centre or cannot watch the bikes from the café…

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i got a lock for a quid. no good for leaving the bike all day somewhere, but perfect for the club run as it's small enough to go in a saddle bag, for those occasions when we stop at a garden centre or cannot watch the bikes from the café…

thomas

the tank engine
I got some of their puncture repair patches....I wouldn't use them on my tubes, but they did help someone else out (Before I forgot to zip my back bag up and they fell out and became road kill...whoopps!).

For a quid though, even if it's crap it's not the end of the world.

thomas

the tank engine
I got some of their puncture repair patches....I wouldn't use them on my tubes, but they did help someone else out (Before I forgot to zip my back bag up and they fell out and became road kill...whoopps!).

For a quid though, even if it's crap it's not the end of the world.

dav1d

A few years ago, my brother, sister and I all bought mini pumps from a pounshop (think it was Poundland, but may have been Poundworld) - we all ended up with cut hands as they were so dangerous!

Top Bottom