Premium bonds - weird coincidence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I won a few hundred pounds when I had thousands of bonds but I am down to only 13 bonds now so I doubt that I will be winning much in the foreseeable future! (I chose to leave 13 in the account to show that I am not superstitious.)

I aim to buy £100 worth of bonds a month once I get my state pension. I'd rather keep spare cash in bonds rather than my current account. I won't have enough cash for it to be worth thinking about finding the most profitable place to save it.
Don't give up hope, go back and look at post #19 in this thread.

Nothing since November sadly.
I lied ! Well the email came in this evening. Not quite a million though.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Now that I am a pensioner and have a small surplus coming in, I am going to start buying £10-20 worth of PBs a week again. I used to do it years ago and eventually built up a stash of a few thousand pounds worth.

I'll reinvest any winnings automatically until I hit the holding limit and then I will jump up and down with a big grin on my face and shouting...
"See - I TOLD you all that I would win big one day!" :laugh:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Now that I am a pensioner and have a small surplus coming in, I am going to start buying £10-20 worth of PBs a week again. I used to do it years ago and eventually built up a stash of a few thousand pounds worth.

I'll reinvest any winnings automatically until I hit the holding limit and then I will jump up and down with a big grin on my face and shouting...
When you win the Big One please don't forget that I have Liked lots of your posts over the years. 😁

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When you win the Big One please don't forget that I have Liked lots of your posts over the years. 😁
Join the queue! :laugh:

£100 minimum purchase I think.

Top Bottom