Premium bonds - weird coincidence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Bugger all again this month :rolleyes:

OP
OP
P

PK99

Legendary Member
Whilst there is more risk involved I think I’ll stick with my shares portfolio, which has seen a 108% increase in the last 12 months. I’ve recently taken my initial investment back out and put it into a 5 year plan.

Our share portfolio essentially comes from a modest inheritance 65 years ago in the form of shares managed in a trust. Broadly untouched for most of that 65 years the wonder that is Compound Interest is indeed wonderful.

bagpuss

Guru
Won in Sparks yesterday . Bought two pullovers . Cashier looks at recepit and says this ones on M & S . A Sparks card promo . So came away with 2 Wolly pullies for £0 . Which should of been £72 ^_^:becool::wub:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Won in Sparks yesterday . Bought two pullovers . Cashier looks at recepit and says this ones on M & S . A Sparks card promo . So came away with 2 Wolly pullies for £0 . Which should of been £72 ^_^:becool::wub:
This happened with the person in front of us at the checkout in our local M+S Food Hall. Bill came to about £105 and the cashier said that there was nothing to pay. I suppose you'd be really disappointed if you'd just popped in for a sandwich!

bagpuss

Guru
Funny thing is that missus only pop in to spend a penny and I decided to look at pullies for something to do . So the best penny ever spent .
I normally only go clothes shopping under duress .

Top Bottom