Premium bonds - weird coincidence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
Possible of course, but unlikely enough to arouse serious suspicions. Have a good root around to see if you may have a few thousand forgotten premium bonds somewhere. So long as you have your Bond Holder's number, the easiest way to do that is to set up an online account — maybe an unexpected hoard of bonds will suddenly appear. You can then cash them in and close the account if you want to. I think there is also a lost bond service but the online account is likely to be quickest.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There's a first... Being queued to access a website!

NS&I seem to have more visitors than they can handle at the moment... :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
25 squids this month

winjim

Smash the cistern
Am I doing this right?

presta

Guru
I've just been on the blower with a query, but the operators are saying they can't answer because the system has crashed.

Sight of this thread reminded me I was going to buy some more, but I found that I have two different holder numbers. One is on a card with my name and address on it, and the other card has me named as the bond holder, along with my fathers name and address. I assume that the latter was taken out when I was too young to hold them myself, so the operator told me to register a web/phone account using the other 'adult' one. When I did that, I got the details of just one £2 bond taken out 20 months before I was born!?!?

Anyhow, they're telling me to call back tomorrow when the system is back up and running.

25 squids this month
I've never had a win in 63 years, but then, my total holding is the princely sum of £16.

Top Bottom