Prendas Ciclismo jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
Always liked the look of these hand made Italian Winter Jackets made from Gore. They were recently reduced from £125 (which is a tad expensive) to a much more enticing £90. As they are Italian I ordered a medium size and it fits like a glove. There are hardly any left, unsurprisingly, I am tempted to go back and grab the same item in red (the wife is not too happy...why 2 jackets?..she has a point :smile: The Prendas company based on Poole are a great supplier, the item arrived the following day and it is pure luxury. Will take the long commute tomorrow and see just how good the jacket performs!
31342993524_59f78c9c7c_z_zps7icock2w.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've had my eye on that one for a year or two. Like you i didn't fancy paying £125. I have enough jackets now so i wont bother,but i bet it's good quality and i hope you like it.

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
I've had my eye on that one for a year or two. Like you i didn't fancy paying £125. I have enough jackets now so i wont bother,but i bet it's good quality and i hope you like it.
It is a superb jacket not for the coldest days but for every other day....I love it it's so sleek and fits like a second skin. The only thing I had to be careful off was sizing as Italians cyclists must be little! I am usually a small but on this occasion I ordered a medium and it was a perfect fit.

Top Bottom