Preparing one's self for commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
Bonj,

You won't be out cycling much then :biggrin:. Seriously though, skin is waterproof and one your wet, your wet. I can actually be a whole lot of fun.

The only negative is that you have to clean/lubricate the bike more than normal.

(P.S. so we won't be seeing any wet cycling videos then??:biggrin:)

One of your more amusing typos Mag.:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse said:
One of your more amusing typos Mag.:biggrin:

Typo, what typo, that's exactly what I meant :biggrin::biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
Not fair! Why does Buggi get correct punctuation and I don't?

I don't see why I'm wrong. There IS nothing wrong with disliking wind and rain. Letting it rule your life, that is a bit daft. But you don't have to enjoy it. How come Buggi can say she hates the wind, and that's alright? Personally, I also don't mind rain, but I can see how some people dislike it.

Yeah, but I wouldn't have got a reaction out of Buggi though. :biggrin:

The thing I hate about riding to work in the rain is when it gets to 5 o'clock and I have to put cold, damp gear and shoes back on and for this reason I won't do it. The hassle of what to do with wet gear when I get to the office is too much

buggi

Bird Saviour
stu20001 said:
The thing I hate about riding to work in the rain is when it gets to 5 o'clock and I have to put cold, damp gear and shoes back on and for this reason I won't do it. The hassle of what to do with wet gear when I get to the office is too much

aaaaw poor you. we have a drying room :biggrin: (basically a small office they have reserved for the cyclists and just turn up the heat in there)

put newspaper in your shoes when you get to work and then change it for dry newspaper at lunch time. shoes will be dry when you put them back on.

Top Bottom