England : Lancashire Preston Cycling Clubs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll consult the diary.

Christopher

Über Member
hi
I am away May 16-30 but around most of the rest of the time. I may also see if anyone fancies an evening ride around south Preston/Chorley - an Afterworker. In any case any of these proposed rides should be in the 'open' part of the forums. The last Sunday club run was quite good, only 3 of us but we were able to go at a good lick (in wind and heavy showers - good fun) as the lazy ones and the moaners weren't there. Waddington Fell this Sunday, if we get organised.

Right I'll put something in for next week 'mid week' as ride out & see what happens.

I'll also put something in for 11th/12th May weekend. Keep a look at 'CC & Informal Rides and Events'.

Will be interesting - I've not posted new threads in that area, I'm not so hot on navigation and all that technical malarchy....

I'm tempted to suggest we all get together one sunny weekend for a gentle 30 miler? I'm just north of Chorley and south of Preston so not too far from anyone who's posted. Ride out over Parbold to Burscough, cafe stop in Rufford maybe? it will not be fast given my performance yesterday:blush: so there'd be no waiting for anyone except perhaps me!

Are you around the 11th/12th? If so what about doing your Parbold ride your suggesting then?

Happy to do that on 12th, may be working on 11th, dont know yet so best kept clear. I'll post a .gpx and meeting point on events forum tomorrow. If it's a cracking day we can extend it a bit if wanted.

Top Bottom