Pretty bikes without all the bad font and branding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

sazzaa

Both of those look nice. Wonder if the Liv/Giant one is going to come in within my price range.

The Dolan looks good - I like black - will involve a bit of research for me to decide what I need tho.

Genesis Croix de Fer is black and brown...

Julia9054

Guru
You cycle to work off road?

Best get a unisex bike and adapt as needed. CAADX or Tricross are popular commuter CX models, or a Boardman

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_991994_langId_-1_categoryId_165710
I probably won't be using it to cycle to work. Occasionally maybe but I already have a bike for that. I fancy something a bit more versatile than my carbon road bike and lighter than my commuter. I plan on using it for touring holidays and off road type cycle paths. Also, having watched some cyclocross at New Year, if I can get my legs strong enough over summer, I fancy giving it a go. Probably be rubbish at it but you don't know if you don't try!

vickster

Legendary Member
Too big for me unfortunately. I'm only 5'3
Ah can see why WSD works for you :smile:

How about one of these? Guessing you''ll need an XS

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/gian...id80942.html?gclid=CLf1z8_Wlb4CFe3JtAodZzcAUw

They are in S Yorks

Julia9054

Guru
Lovely! (Tries not to go girly/giddy over lilac bar tape!)
Not quite as well equipped as the Saracen but wins on looks over everything else I've seen.
You are a star doing all my research for me! :smile:

Julia9054

Guru
There's a Giant shop in York as well. Had a sit on the white one (next model up) there a couple of months ago. They said they were offering a free bike fit if you purchased thro them - which sounds worth having if they are still doing it in September when I am ready to buy.

vickster

Legendary Member
2015 models will be being announced around then! I think giants fit just involves sticking you on a turbo trainer, so none of the extra fanciness of retul and the like

Top Bottom