Pretty bikes without all the bad font and branding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Think there will be more disc brake options for 2015 road bikes?

Yes.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Nobody has mentioned the manufactures obsession for black chainsets too. I have noticed that it now becoming impossible to buy a bike without one. I guess it's to go with the depressing black/grey colour schemes, but is now cropping up on bikes with other colour frames. The black wears off and scuffs easily making it look tatty very quickly. What happened to to the plain metal finish?

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
My Specialized Tarmac is pretty. :wub:
and yes I am bias

standalone

Nice bike, it actually looks pretty understated to me for the price and compared to a lot of other brands. Specialized seem to be on the whole fairly understated, something a lot of people don't like but I personally do. Some Cube and Trek bikes (ones I have seen) appear to be at the other end of the scale, still whatever floats your boat.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Most brands have now jumped on the disc brake bandwagon anyway, so will only get more popular.
Spesh
Orbea
Rose
Colnago
Cube
Genesis
Canondale
Kona
Pinnacle
Boardman
Genesis
Giant
Trek

And they are the ones just off the top of my head.

vickster

Legendary Member
Whyte...

OP
OP
S

sazzaa

Page 5, Jim Herbert's bike is roughly what I'm going for but with something smaller on the seat-tube :-)

Is that black or navy? I think I'd have to go yellow on it, something like the yellow design on page 2. I'm in love with all of these frames though. In every colour. Drool.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Is that black or navy? I think I'd have to go yellow on it, something like the yellow design on page 2. I'm in love with all of these frames though. In every colour. Drool.
I'm going for a very, very, dark blue. The only yellow will be on the World Champion bands.
Save your pennies and have one built!

OP
OP
S

sazzaa

I'm going for a very, very, dark blue. The only yellow will be on the World Champion bands.
Save your pennies and have one built!

Pics when it's done please! I think I need at least one more "normal" bike before I can justify a custom built Sunday bike ^_^

Top Bottom