Prince Charles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
We've had quite a few really old threads being resurrected recently.

Yes, I don't mind it, I like seeing names from the past that are no longer here and the 'I remember them' moments they engender.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Yes, I don't mind it, I like seeing names from the past that are no longer here and the 'I remember them' moments they engender.

Lovingly resurrected, well, many of them, here by sam.
Gawd, he's obsessed! Does he do anything else all day? How does he manage to keep in character, or does he?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Lovingly resurrected, well, many of them, here by sam.
Gawd, he's obsessed! Does he do anything else all day? How does he manage to keep in character, or does he?

I've seen that, I don't really know or understand what it's all about and what's going on there, and, I suppose, I've no real desire to.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Elvis or spaniel? He just can't win.
The media (spoken not the written variety i'm on about) now tend to say 'The King', rather than 'King Charles The Third'. When I hear it, for a split second I think they mean Elvis.🧐
I hear folk saying "I keep saying Prince, not King Charles". It's a bit different for me as when I hear someone on the radio say "King Charles the...." I get the word Spaniel in my head, instead of "Third".:unsure:

grldtnr

Sorry,I will never accept King Charles as an honourable man, after the way Diana was treated, if Camilla is the one he wanted ,then he should have got his thumb out of the proverbial and married her first time round!
I am not given to be overweaning to Diana either, still Wills & Harry appear to be coming along as well adjusted people, despite the past.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Elvis or spaniel? He just can't win.
Then of course there is.....
1664581492565.png

Jameshow

Veteran
The media (spoken not the written variety i'm on about) now tend to say 'The King', rather than 'King Charles The Third'. When I hear it, for a split second I think they mean Elvis.🧐

I tend to think of him at various times whilst out walking my dog and end up putting on an Irish accent to his numerical...!

Top Bottom