Pro Transfers for 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Does Sammy Sanchez weigh the same as a duck?
I assumed our Scottish correspondent was mixing Sammie up with Luis Leon - he has previous!
Really though, has Sammy a whiff of fish about him? It wouldn't surprise me but it's news to me.

Not a rider transfer but Yates and Julich have gone to Tinkoff-Saxo. Two more of the old guard.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/news-shorts-yates-and-julich-to-join-tinkoff-saxo

U

User169

Not sure if this is the right place, but Lotto-Jumbo (ex-Belkin) unveiled their new kit last night. Jumbo is a supermarket chain, btw. The team is a bit unusual in that it is a cycling/speed-skating team: the blokes in the skinsuits are the skaters. The guy on the right, Sven Kramer, is a three-time olympic gold medallist and was a pretty handy cyclist as a kid.
lottonl.jpg

The Couch

Über Member
Not sure if this is the right place, but Lotto-Jumbo (ex-Belkin) unveiled their new kit last night. Jumbo is a supermarket chain, btw. The team is a bit unusual in that it is a cycling/speed-skating team: the blokes in the skinsuits are the skaters. The guy on the right, Sven Kramer, is a three-time olympic gold medallist and was a pretty handy cyclist as a kid.
View attachment 59821
A bit weird that they don't have Vanmarcke on the picture... i guess 1-day races aren't important anymore? ;):tongue:
Even weirder is that Kramer is standing on the side and not in the middle of the picture :blink:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
View attachment 59821
Pretty nasty kit design and I dislike confusing yellow in the peloton in the TdF particularly.

Top Bottom