Pro Transfers for 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Couch

Über Member
Pretty nasty kit design and I dislike confusing yellow in the peloton in the TdF particularly.
Maybe I'll start calling them "Jumbo Bananas" instead of my current designated name "the other Lotto"... has a nicer ring to it and is less confusing

I agree on the perhaps confusing colour in the Tour... at least Tinkoff has a good chance they'll actually take the yellow jersey
Then again... do you really expect a lot of Jumbo Bananas still around when the peloton hit the final climb (to cause confusion with the yellow jersey)? :smile:

SKY sign Viviani

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the doping git thread or here, but since it is a transfer of a doping git I opted to stick it here.

According to La Gazzetta, Alessandro Petacchi and Francesco Gavazzi will ride for Neri Sottoli next year.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Confirmation that Horner is not returning to Lampre next year and might be heading home to the EP of O US of A
United Healthcare at his age, I'd suggest

SWSteve

Guru
Not sure if this is the right place, but Lotto-Jumbo (ex-Belkin) unveiled their new kit last night. Jumbo is a supermarket chain, btw. The team is a bit unusual in that it is a cycling/speed-skating team: the blokes in the skinsuits are the skaters. The guy on the right, Sven Kramer, is a three-time olympic gold medallist and was a pretty handy cyclist as a kid.
View attachment 59821

I believe they've been told to amend their kit...

Top Bottom